The Einhell electronic flow switch is ideal for converting garden pumps into automatic domestic water systems. It switches the pump on and off again automatically when water is required. The electronic flow switch ensures perfect pressure conditions. When the water tap is turned on and the pressure in the line drops, it switches the pump on automatically. As soon as the water tap is turned off again, the pressure increases and the pump is switched off automatically. The connection adapter enables this practical accessory device to be connected to pumps. It also has a socket outlet and a 1.45 m power cable.
- Mains supply: 220-240 V, 50 Hz
- Maximum ampere rating: 10 A
- Maximum pressure: 10 bar
- Maximum water temperature: 55 °C
- Connecting input thread: R1 (33.3 mm)
- Connecting output thread: R1 (33.3 mm)
- Power cable length: 1.45 m
- Weight: 1.1 kg
There are no reviews yet.